Thursday, July 5, 2018

7 YEARS ? no way!



WOW!  I cannot believe it has been 7 years since my last blog entry......Sadly and joyfully...much has happened, been created, been destroyed, been given and taken away. It halted my writing and sharing and even halted my creativity...yet JESUS....JESUS remained....Often in the faces of friends,and family, those who came along as new friends, or those who came back into our lives, and those who have ALWAYS been there.  Our Journey has not been easy...rock bottom was felt under our knees frequently  as we plead with the creator for rescue, redemption, direction, protection, healing, sustanation and perseverance.   We have experienced  things we never thought we would experience in our family or our life....so proud were we to think the tragedies of life would pass us by just because we already has endured great trial and loss.  Lord have Mercy.......

Our story cannot all be publicly told, but our redemption can be.  the assurance of a savior that NEVER EVER fails or walks away...despite how we feel or react. And one who wants us to succeed and be triumphant for his glory in our trials and in our ease... to see that success isn't a "thing" Success  is following HIS plan!! He has granted second chances, and Wise people to walk our journey with us....We are so Blessed!

 One of my trials has been my health...I have tried for the past 5 years to find an affordable and permanent solution.  but my endeavors have all ended with a feeling of failure and discouragement,  I needed HOPE, a plan that was doable both in the doing and in the affording! My issues have been gut health challenged, resulting in IBS, SIBO, inflammation, fibromyalgia, fatigue, irritability, anxiety, indigestion of  a sort and etc...you get the picture....My friend Kasee Bogle, ask me if I had heard about PLEXUS, at a time when we were dealing with extreme health issues with our daughter.   we talked and I walked away thinking well thats all nice, but I've tried everything and everyone and here I am still struggling ........but, i filed it away in my memory bank for future thought.  Then she posted something about MTHFR...have you heard of that?  well neither had most the people I knew and neither had I at one time, and  it turns out that neither has many doctors!!  However 3 out of 4 of the girls in my family test positive and I exhibit all the signs as well.....well now....THIS CAUGHT MY EYE..and i needed to hear more.  Kasee and I talked for 3 hours, at "the perk"  (fave coffee shop!!) and I was interested.....however I was already mid way into a protocol program with  my functional dr.  Then a few things changes with my dr and my finances making it very improbable that I could continue with my current path....at this same time my husband got some news that could possibly change his employment as well... I believe the LORD brought Plexus back to mind.  I started praying and met again with Kasee, this time to take a step in faith!  I truly only set out to use the product and reap the benefits, but thru her patience and encouragement realized I didn't need to "sell" a thing...I just needed to be me, share my story, share hope with those I love...I. CAN. DO. THAT!! My sister Meagan Hindle decided to embark on this journey with me as well!!  I mean really how much fun is that!!!  I have noticed small changes in just a few months and love to share them with anyone who is interested!!  and today I received my first baby paycheck!!!  The Lord is blessing and my prayer is that He continues to guide me in wisdom and grace, to get to a point that my income allows me to help my daughter and her son both who have compromised health.  I am so glad to be writing again and sharing my Plexus journey here!!  visit me at  www.plexusworldwide.com/tanyammyers

Start Date: June 19, product: Triplex
Todays Date: July 5, lost a few pounds, improved sleep patterns, improved bowel function, great groups to be apart of to learn from, share and grow with, a sense of community and HOPE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment