Wednesday, July 25, 2018

MTHFR./PLEXUS...THIS....THIS GOT MY ATTENTION


Good morning!  so I am entering my second month on Plexus!  I am sleeping better, I do have more energy, and my tummy issues are calming down! I am having symptoms of detox, i.e. healing crisis, die off, whatever you want to call it!  but I welcome it as a part of the journey that must be traveled back to health!  I need to remember to drink more....and get my exercising back on track!  I believe this will move it all along faster!  below is a good article!  I have 4 sisters and all of us have MTHFR.  3 confirmed by labs and 1 subjectively by a functional dr.  this....this is what caught my attention with plexus.  i have believed most my adult life that I do not get any benefits from what i supplement with, or even some changes in diet....so this really peaked my desire to give plexus a committed try!  If you have MTHFR it means that one of your parents have to have it....and likely you have passed it down,  I have one sister that personally has no major health issues at present.  but having a tool like this to help your body absorb and correct itself like God I intended is amazing! 

"METHYLATION ... This is the latest buzzword in the health industry, and for good reason. It's a biochemical process involved in almost all of your body's functions!
Think of billions of little on/off switches inside your body that control everything from your stress response and how your body makes energy from food, to your brain chemistry and detoxification. That's methylation and demethylation.
Plexus updated their XFactor multivitamin formula in October 2015, making it vegetarian friendly, upgrading some of the ingredients, and making it fully methylated. What is methylation and why should you care? You see, approximately 40% or more of the population has the MTHFR genetic mutation which can inhibit the breakdown of toxins in your body and very importantly, inhibit metabolization of B-vitamin folate (also called B9 or folic acid). The methylation in XFactor with aloe actually drives the nutrients into the cells where they work, instead of staying in the blood!
AND with the patented aloe blend some nutrients have shown to be up to 400% more absorbable.
Basically the quality of these ingredients never cease to amaze me."
-Diamond Ambassador Kristen Abart
#mindblown #xfactor  #aloe #methylation

No comments:

Post a Comment